|Review by Admin:
The Greek Sportsbook Review
Software: The Greek Sportsbook's uses ASI/Extension software. The software is very user intuitive and easy to navigate through. There are a multitude of betting options available to the novice as well as to the seasoned professional. The screens are all clean and crisp and extremely easy to use. The site was always quick to respond (even during peak hours). I found that there were not that many help menus as compared to other sites, however, because of the general layout of the site, they are seldom required.
- Wager Limits: The Greek Sportsbook's minimum wagers: $5 via Internet, $5 via Telephone. Maximum wagers: $500 to $5,000 via Internet, depending on the sport and type of wager and no maximum via telephone bets.
- Payout Limits: None
- Wager types: Straight Bets, Money Lines, Spread, Runline, Puckline, Game Totals, Team Totals, Buying Points/Moving the Line, Parlays, Teasers, Round Robins, If Bets, Action Points/Bets, Action Reverse, Action Reverse Bird Cage,
Future Wagering, Quarter/Period Wagering, First Half Wagering, Second Half Wagering, Propositions, Open Parlay & Teasers, Horse Win/Place/Show and Horse Exotics
- Sport types:
- Football (NFL, NCAA, CFL)
- Basketball (NBA,
- Hockey (NHL,
- Motor Sports
- Horse Racing
- Table Tennis
- Movie Props
- Other Sports (Olympic games, etc...)
Bonuses and Promotions: The Greek offers numerous bonuses and promotions including:
- 21% Cash Bonus on your First Deposit. Sign up with The Greek Sportsbook and they will give you a 21% cash bonus on your first deposit using any deposit method. There's no minimum deposit and you can receive up to $250 cash bonus in your new sportsbook account
- 21% Refer A Friend Bonus.
- 11% reload cash bonus. Anytime you deposit into your account, you may be eligible to receive another 11% cash bonus.
- The Greek Pick 12 Weekly Football Challenge.
Pick 12 games against the point spread from The Greek's 24 pro and college choices. The best record each week wins $1,000. Get them all right in any week and win up to $2,000 for a perfect card.
Loyalty Program: The Greek sportsbook currently has no loyalty program
Deposit and Withdrawal: The Greek offers numerous deposit and withdrawal options including:
- Deposit: E-Check, NETeller, MoneyBookers, ATM Online, FirePay, InstaDebit, SolidPay, myCitadel, Visa/Mastercard, Express Money Transfer, FedEx and Bank Wires
- Withdrawal: NETeller, MoneyBookers, FirePay, E-Check, Express Money Transfer, FedEx/DHL, Bank Wires, Standard Mail and HighPoint/PokerWorld
Cashout speed: My NETeller cashouts took 24 hours. All cashouts were done quickly and efficiently without any problems whatsoever.
Currencies accepted: US Dollars
Languages supported: English
Support: Support staff is available around the clock 24 hours a day to handle any question that may arise. International toll free telephone numbers and e-mail support are available. The toll-free number is answered immediately. Support staff was extremely knowledgeable and was able to answer all of my questions over the telephone without any problems whatsoever (although they had quite a strong accent which was a little bit difficult to understand). E-mail response was also extremely quick (responses were within a few minutes).