|Review by Admin:
Casino Federation Review
Software: Casino Federation utilizes G-Fed (Gambling Federation) gaming software. The software and the sound were not impressive. The graphics looked dated and the sound was quite simplistic, however the software was quite easy to use and to navigate through. On numerous occasions, I found that the the site was quite slow to respond (considerable lag) and that the software was quite slow at times (general play). Installation was quite easy.
Game Variety: Casino Federation has a fair variety of games. However, their progressive jackpot prizes are quite unimpressive when compared to the competition. Included are some of their games:
- Card & Table Games
- Multi-Spot Blackjack, Craps, Sic Bo, European Roulette, American Roulette, Baccarat, Pai Gow and Caribbean Poker
- Video Slots
- Super 777, Lucky 888, Pay Day, Wild Genie, Bell Fever, Roulette Riches, Double Dice, Bananarama, Progressive Keno, Fruity Loot, Blue Lagoon, Big Top Bonanza, Chicken Ranch, Dragon's Lair, Golden Goal, The Lost Treasure of Atlantis, Mad Professor, Dragon's Lair Scratch and Win Card game, PayDay Scratch and Win Card game, Super 7 Scratch and Win Card game, Best of Show and more
- Progressive Slot Jackpots
- Joe's Jackpot, Lucky Ink, Haunted House, Jackpot Quarterback, Martian Landing and more
- Video Pokers
- 1 hand, 3 hand, 10 hand and 50 hand varieties of poker
Bonuses and Promotions: As of this writing, Casino Federation only offers two bonuses
- "120% More Fun this weekend". You can receive up to 120% on your first deposit each weekend day. Players may redeem this bonus on the first deposit made each weekend day during the promotional period. Offered for all deposit methods accepted at the casino. A player must wager (Deposit + Bonus) X 8 before being able to cash out any winnings.
- $/€/£ 100 Refer a friend bonus
Loyalty Program: Casino Federation has a program called G-FED points. For every wager you make, you accumulate Points. These Points can be converted into real money that you can play with immediately.
The current G-FED Points earning ratio is as follows:
$/€/£10 wagered in slots = 1 G-FED Point
$/€/£20 wagered in table and lottery games = 1 G-FED Point
25 G-FED Points = $/€/£1 in real money
Consistent players will be rewarded with VIP status. VIP’s earn Points at a quicker rate.
* Note: GFED Points are not awarded for game play on any video poker games.
Deposit and Withdrawal: I had extreme difficulty acquiring my funds from Casino Federation. I waited a few days...no funds. I contacted their support department (read the 'support' section below) and waited a few days...no funds. I had to call and complain a few times until my funds were finally deposited into my NETeller account. Casino Federation offers numerous deposit and withdrawal options including:
- Deposit: Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard), Switch and Solo, NETeller, NETeller Instacash, CLICK2PAY, Moneybookers, EcoCard, Citadel, Bank Wire and Paysafe Card
- Withdrawal: NETeller, Firepay, Moneybookers, USD checks and Euro Bank Drafts
Cashout speed: My NETeller cashout took 3 weeks!
Currencies accepted: US Dollars, Japanese Yen, UK Pounds and Euros
Languages supported: English, Japanese, German, French, Spanish, Korean, Greek, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, Danish, Traditional Chinese, Swedish, Arabic and Simplified Chinese
Support: International toll free telephone numbers (North America, France, Belgium, Germany, Austria, Italy and Japan), e-mail support and live chat are available. Support staff was not very knowledgeable and was not able to answer all of my questions over the telephone. I was misinformed about certain information and it took quite some time before they replied to my e-mails (if at all). Getting some information was like pulling teeth.