|Review by Admin:
Casino-on-Net (888.com) Review
Software: Casino-on-Net's casino software has some great user features that greatly enhances the gaming experience. You can choose between private, public or reserved group tables, view advanced game history logs, multiplayer options and special chat capabilities. Gameplay is straightforward with great graphics and sound. I experienced no lag whatsoever.
Casino-on-Net offers a free demo mode which allows newcomers to play the same games as real money players. This allows the newcomers to get a feel for the games before they actually commit their own money.
Another really cool feature is that Casino-on-Net offers a Macintosh page specifically geared for Macintosh users. I do not have a Macintosh, so I cannot comment on the usability, however, I speculate that the gaming experience will be about the same as for PC users.
Game Variety: Casino-on-Net does not have a huge variety of games as some of the other online casino's have, but the games that they do have are of the highest quality.
- Card & Table Games
- Roulette (European), Baccarat, Craps, Keno, Blackjack, Caribbean poker, Pai Gow poker and Progressive Caribbean poker are available. Most card and table games are available in single & multi-player tables,
multi-hand feature and
reserved group tables
- Video Slots
- Regular Slots
- Progressive Slot Jackpots
- Video Pokers
- 7 Video pokers including full pay Jacks or better and 50 hand power poker
Bonuses and Promotions: Casino-on-Net offers a few bonuses and promotions such as:
- 100% Bonus (up to $200 on first deposit)
- Monthly reload and surprise bonuses (in excess of $1,000,000 per month!)
- $30 refer a friend bonus
- Each month sees a unique range of tournaments being offered with large cash prizes
Loyalty Program: Casino-on-Net uses a comp system that awards 1 comp point for every $10 bet. Every 100 comp points can be redeemed for $1 in cash. There is also a Player's Club which is basically a source of information on the latest jackpot winners and upcoming events. There is tons of information concerning current and future promotions, tips and hints on certain games as well as other information.
Deposit and Withdrawal: Casino-on-Net offers an exhausting list of deposit and withdrawal options including (but not limited to):
- Deposit: Credit card, debit cards, E-Wallet, E-Check, bank/wire transfer and prepaid card
- Withdrawal: Visa credit/debit card(s), Solo and/or Switch(Maestro) debit card(s), FirePay, NETeller, ePassporte, Moneybookers, wire transfer and bank draft
Cashout speed: My NETeller cashouts took between 24-48 hours
Currencies accepted: US Dollars
Languages supported: Chinese, Danish, English, French, German, Italian, Dutch, Japanese, Korean, Spanish, Portuguese and Swedish
Support: Excellent around the clock live assistance, international toll free telephone numbers and e-mail support. Support staff was very knowledgeable and was able to answer all of my questions over the telephone without any problems whatsoever.
Download Casino Software