|Review by Admin:
Bet365 Poker Review
Software: The software is very user friendly and has many features. These features include an extensive array of personal statistics (bet, raise, fold, etc…), modifying table sizes, turbo tables, simultaneous multi table play as well as others. The graphics and sound are about average but there was no lag whatsoever during game play.
Game Selection: There is a pretty good variety of games which include Hold'em, Omaha, Omaha H/L, 7-card stud, and 5-card stud (in no-limit, pot limit, turbo table and fixed limit variants).
Table Limits: Table limits are from $.02/$.05 - $100/$200.
Player Traffic: There are approximately 4,000 players online at Bet365 Poker during peak hours and about 10,000 players during tournament play.
Competition: Bet365 Poker had very loose tables (the entire Prima network seems to be quite loose for some reason). The turbo tables are by their very nature, very loose. I have routinely seen viewed flopped percentages in the 60% range.
Bonuses and Promotions: Bet365 Poker has a few different types of bonuses and promotions. These include:
- $5 bonus chip for every 50 qualifying raked hands played (up to a maximum of $50 after 500 raked hands)
- Free entry to the VIP tournament with a $30,000 guaranteed prize pool for any member who has played over 250 raked hands
- Signup bonus of $100 worth of free chips to new customers ($50 minimum deposit for the bonus. The bonus is redeemed in $10 increments after every 50 raked hands you play)
- Many different tournaments with guaranteed prize pools of up to $100,000.
- Aussie Millions events
- Freeroll tournaments
Loyalty Program: Bet365 Poker has a loyalty points program such that for every 100 loyalty points earned, $1 in cash will be placed in your account.
Deposit and Withdrawal: Bet365 Poker offers numerous deposit and withdrawal options including:
- Deposit: Visa, Mastercard, NETeller, Federal Express/Regular mail, Firepay, Western Union, Asia 365, Wire transfer, Moneybookers, Paysafecard, Entropay, and Click2pay
- Withdrawal: NETeller, Regular mail, Bank transfer, Firepay, Entropay, and Click2pay
Cashout speed: NETeller cashout took 24 hours.
Support: Bet365 Poker offers telephone, e-mail and chat support and is a 24/7 operation. The website also includes a FAQ section. I received an e-mail response within one hour. The staff was quite knowledgeable and friendly.